Flies Pest Control Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane & Near Me
Flies are the most common type of pest in our homes or offices. But too many flies can be a cause of different types of dangerous diseases such as Typhoid, Cholera, Dysentery, and Salmonella, etc. Therefore, when you noticed any fly infestation in your home or offices, contact immediately New Pest Control professionals team, who will be doing the best services for fly pest control in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
New Pest Control is a well-established pest control solutions company that provides a secure and safe fly pest control in Mumbai, at an affordable price, so that all of our customers can get the benefits. According to many sources, there are over 120,000 species of flies that have been existing across the world. Many are considered pests because they can cause a health risk to human beings and pets. Flies can be a nuisance when continuously humming in and around your home, offices, and food items. House flies (non-biting flies) are not only a nuisance pest, but they are accountable for transmitting many death-thread diseases into the human body and contaminating foods.
Housefly spreads different types of serious or deadly diseases such as dysentery, tuberculosis, salmonella, cholera, typhoid, and parasitic worms. In India, flies are the most serious pest which spread the high risk of disease across the human body. Most people, especially children and also elders are at the highest risk of conducting more common diseases such as salmonella food poisoning from fly contaminated food. Therefore, if you see any fly pest infestation at your home, offices or commercial places then contact immediately our pest control team for fly pest control in Mumbai and other locations such as Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, India.
Annual Maintenance Contract
For residential apartments the AMC includes 3 services in a year but it also depends upon the level of infestation. Any re-infestation in the contract period is done without any additional charges. We recommend 4 services in a year for small commercial premises and for larger premises inspection is mandatory.
How Do You Identify Fly Infestation Signs?
For the first time, you may decide to ignore the problem. But if you noticed a large number of files in your home or offices, you could be facing an infestation, which needs help from a professional fly control service. Fly can cause dangerous harm by spreading diseases, food contaminating, and a few flies can bite humans and animals randomly.
Sign of a Fly Pest Infestation:
- Small dark clusters of spots - in light areas (the size of a pinhead)
- Maggots – these are flies in their larval stage and could indicate a potential breeding site on your property
- Regular seeing of flies - around your home, food or bins
If you noticed any of the above signs, that means fly pest infestation. Contact immediately New Pest Control expert pest control team.
Don't worry about Fly Pest Infestation:
New Pest Control experts have quite many years of expertise in fly pest control services in Mumbai. We have a team of experienced and well-trained pest specialists. Our team was also properly verified by the Government of India (by Police verified.)
- Identify fly pests - to offer the most appropriate and targeted fly pest control solution depending on the attacking species.
- Eco-friendly and Safe treatments – our fly pest treatments offer safe, eco-friendly, long-lasting, and effective solutions.
- Free site survey - of your business premises.
How to Get Rid of Flies?
Flies are very dangerous whether you find an infestation in your home or your office areas. Flies can bring various unwanted and very dangerous bacteria into your home or office premises. Too many flies present in your home can be a cause of various diseases. You will lose your business establishment and clients, just because of unclean areas thus flies are present around your office premises.
As you know flies are transmitting diseases, so if you are not doing the right treatment to get rid of flies, then diseases like typhoid and salmonella could affect the people living in-home or working in your offices. If you’re experiencing problems with flies, the most effective long-term solution is professional fly pest control treatment. Our experienced, well-trained, and expert fly control experts use the ERDM approach to ensure that your home or offices are protected from these pests:
- Disavow fly to access - always keep doors and windows closed.
- Cover food items - flies spread diseases by landing on food items before we eat it.
- Clear away - clear food waste and liquid spillages from food preparation and consumption areas, from kitchen rooms as well.
- Flyscreens - make fits fly-screens to windows, especially around the kitchen areas.
- Dustbins bins - ensure all waste containers have tightly sealed lids.
- Drains - ensure drains are kept clean and free of debris to reduce fly breeding sites.
- Water storage - cover these with well-fitted lids.
- Floormats - ensure that your floormats are thoroughly cleaned every month.
- Ponds - if you have a garden pond, introduce goldfish as they will eat mosquito larvae.
- Clear up dead flies - they provide a tasty snack for other pests such as carpet beetles.